You are entitled to cancel an order or a booking within 14 days of it being made without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which you receive the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. The deadline for cancelling a service booking is 14 days from when you pay the deposit, if you fail to give us notice within that period we reserve the right to charge you the full amount.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, You must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 0800 200 231
- By mail: 2/77 Hilton Street, Kaiapoi, New Zealand 7630
We will reimburse you no later than 21 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods and will refund any deposit you may have paid no later than 14 days after we have received a booking cancellation request. We will use the same means of payment you used for the order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
We will not issue refunds for services we offer once the final invoice (not the deposit) has been paid. If you are unhappy with the quality of service you received please contact us to negotiate a compromise before paying any invoice we may send you.
We will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners, even if our branding is on the product.
Discounted, damaged or partially used items are not eligible for a return. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by the applicable law. The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods that are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment, therefore we recommend you make use of an insured and trackable mail service. We will not take responsibility for returned goods until they enter our premises.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) and proof of received return delivery.
We aim to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. All goods will be inspected upon being received by our staff and/or when they enter our premises.